Town Planning Preliminary Check
What is a Town Planning Preliminary Check?An initial planning assessment which covers:
- Siting against the planning scheme and development approvals (building envelope plans) and/or QDC as applicable
- Overlay Assessment (including bushfire, flood, traditional buiding character etc)
- Review of previous approval documents to confirm if a Development Application is required
- Review of Searches (including CITEC, PD Online, Noise)
- Review of proposed development and land uses for compliance with zoning and planning scheme requirements (such as maximum floor areas for auxiliary units)
What is the cost and what will i receive?
The cost of a Town Planning Preliminary Check is $330.00 inclusive of GST and you will receive the following items on completion of the assessment:
- Town Planning Preliminary Check RFI detailing the outcomes of the planning assessment. If DA is required and where possible, information will be provided on how to avoid a development application.
- Marked up Plans